- Having a hard time recovering from injury or surgery?
- Struggling to get your life back after going through a difficult,
painful or traumatic experience?
- Feeling like you’ve become old before your time?
- Frustrated that old wounds from childhood are still affecting your life?
- Longing for genuine connection with others, but don’t know how to do it?
- Tired of going to people who don’t understand and can’t help you with your problems?
Now you can get the help you need…
Rolfing® Structural Integration helps you release painful patterns of tension and bracing and dramatically improve your posture so you can feel comfortable and strong in your body.
Rolf Movement® Integration helps you restore and improve balance, healthy coordination and core strength so you can sit, stand and move with ease and confidence as you meet the demands of your daily life.
Somatic Experiencing® helps you return your nervous system to its normal, healthy state of communication so you can heal from injury, manage chronic stress, chronic pain and illness, recover from trauma and come out of a feeling of aloneness into connection with others.
If you relate to the information above and are struggling to heal, welcome.
Survival-oriented living is painful and hard on your body. I help people with histories like yours transition to living with a sense of internal safety, ease, confidence and connection. Your choice of practitioner is important. Take your time checking out my website.
If it feels right, call me for a FREE consultation: 209-614-7532